I love and enjoy the process of writing and I would be enthralled to keep doing that with your support. I’ll keep clacking away on these keys, drawing out outlines, finessing together plots– and breathing some authorial life into new characters, worlds and universes. I want to keep writing sci-fi, fantasy and the cosmically weird.
So– drumroll– I launched a Patreon. This enables you, as my wondrous and all-too-generous visitor/reader/possible-patron, to keep up to date with my writing progress, to get an inside look at this recently-greased, shiny machinery that exists in my head. I’ll announce new works that I have finished/thrown into the markets for sale, post videos and behind-the-scenes content and I’ll mail physical goodies at certain tiers.
My Goals (updated) by the end of 2017:
- Continue crafting my novels
- Submit ten sci-fi/fantasy short stories to professional publications
- Submit three speculative poems to poetry publications
- Expand the boundaries of my writing with experimental works
- Dabble in the minimal: nanofiction, microfiction and scifaikus
- Experiment with more fascinating content
Please take part in the creative process here on Patreon!